Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Develop both your clinical problem-solving and critical thinking skills with this comprehensive workbook. Inside you’ll discover a clear-cut approach to integrating basic pathophysiology, risk factors, physical examination findings, and clinical laboratory data for 100 major health problems. This fundamental resource provides support for medical, pharmacy, nursing, and allied health studies. Using a case study approach, you’ll learn appropriate disease management options to improve patient quality of life.
Features That Make Learning Easy:
- An organ systems approach categorizes diseases and other health conditions and provides a logical, efficient learning experience.
- Patient Cases simulate the health problems of real-life patients, so you can effectively interpret medical records and treatment options.
- A Disease Summary for each case study, found on the accompanying CD-ROM and companion Website, provides an in-depth understanding of each medical condition. Each Disease Summary includes a definition, prevalence, significance, causes and risk factors, pathophysiology, diagnosis, appropriate treatment, and serious complications and prognosis.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving questions in the Patient Cases and the Disease Summaries provoke thought and test your understanding of the main concepts.
- Over 150 color photographs and illustrations, available on the CD-ROM and the companion Website, help bring the content to life.
Now Available for Instructors: Online answers to critical thinking and problem-solving questions in the Disease Summary and Patient Case sections, and an image bank that includes the figures and tables for each.
Please Sign up/Log in to DOWNLOAD